The Surprise in the Closet

Zeth has a birthday coming up on the 27th of this month. Knowing that he wants a Ninento DS really really bad. I bought it for him, Including an Indiana Jones Lego game to go with it.

Well being the typical mom who hides the presents in her closet. It didn't take long for this little one to figure this out.

Zeth - (whispers) Mommy I know a secret and it's in your closet.
Me- Huh?
Zeth- Ooops Nevermind (ran away)
Me- Zeth come here!
Zeth- (has the face of an innocent by stander)
Me- Zeth did you see something in the closet?
Zeth - (shaking his head no)
Me- Zeth if you saw something and you tell me what you saw..you can have it right now.

**and without a blink of an eye his words came out so fast that he did not even take a breath.

Zeth - IT"S A BLUE NINTENDO DS WITH AN INDIANA JONES LEGO GAME!!!!!!!!!!

well he got it..so much for my secret hiding place.

Happy EARLY birthday Zeth :)

1 comment:

Royalty Expressions said...

I like you style of blogging. I also wish Zeth happy birthday.


I wish you happy blogging this new year.