Haircutt a few weeks back

Today ...my boy got a haircut something he didn't enjoy until we went here -->
http://www.sportclips.com/

As we walked in realizing that this place is made just for boys (Even 12 and under) hence the word Sports included in their Logo...I thought..ohh WoW. Why I came here you ask? Well we won a gift certificate at his school...yep his school. So seeing as his hair was beginning to look like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. He was in desperate need of a trim.

The boy starred in Wonder..yes he did...with all the Sportydecor and most impressive Flat HD Screen TV on what channel well ESPN of course And to his wandering eyes..(yes I saw him) walks this beautiful Curvacious young lady that even in her sporty sweats and Referee Tee - She was blessed with how should I put it...Ummmm Lady Friends or Twins..you get the picture RIght!...so as his name was called out on what he thought was a beautiful creature only fairy Tales could dream off ..he followed her with Puppy Dog Eyes and starred at her in wonder.

He sat there quietly peeking at her thru the mirror ( I saw him) and the more he turned red ..the more this girl , pinched his ...what she called cute little cheeks and adorable dimples..which made his wandering eyes more wandering. Never have I seen him so calm and quiet...I myself have tried to give him a 'Trim" and more so it becomes the WWE Raw Saga.
As the beautiful girl finishes up..she asked him "Would you like a Shampoo" ...I could only hold my laughter because ...the boy looked like he won a Nintendo DS with Bundle included...and the answer was immediate.."YES PLEASE".

He followed her again ..one last time ..and she sat him in a Booster Chair ..He didn't care..She Shampoo'd his hair and when she was done...he Smiled. She gave him a Lolly Pop.
He took out his Lightning Mcqueen Wallet...yes that's right...and took his ONLY $5.00 bill (he had to do a month of chores to get this and was saving it for Legos) and gave it to her.

How naive my son...if he only knew that this girl is trained to earn tips ( not that she expected it from him because she was sweet and gave it back to him) and probably uses the same tactics on Older -- Wiser (<----Laughing) Clientell.

To all this my son could only say "Can I come back tomorrow to get my HairCutt"

Aww Z....you have taught me that even 6 year old boys are drawn to the spells of a pretty girl.

No comments: