6 Year Old answers to Random Questions :)

Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you haven't done this, I'd love to hear the answers.

Aurora"s Answers to this questions

1. What is something mom always says to you?
AURORA : "whenever we make a mess you say clean up"
2. What makes mom happy? "If we do what you say"
3. What makes mom sad? " "I NEVER MAKE YOU SAD"
4. How does your mom make you laugh?"You tell me the funniest Jokes"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "you look different"
6. How old is your mom? "30"
7. How tall is your mom? "you're kinda off tall"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Go to Target"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "you probably go to the store"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? this is word by word --"Mom if you become famous and get tons of money buy me more toys"
11. What is your mom really good at? "Taking care of us"
12. What is your mom not very good at?"when you are sick..you can't be Mom and do what you usually do"
13. What does your mom do for her job?"She helps people" (Nurse)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?"EVERYTHING"
15. What makes you proud of your mom?"you make me proud everyday mom because you give me everything I want" (wow she's spoiled)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?"Ariel" From the Little Mermaid (awwww she was my hero when I was little snd she didn't even know that LOL)
17. What do you and your mom do together?"we hug each other and kiss each other and go out all the time"
18. How are you and your mom the same?"we are both beautiful" LOL
19. How are you and your mom different?"you have boobs and I don't" LOL!!!!
20. How do you know your mom loves you?"You tell me everyday"
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?"the bathroom--why do you go to the bathroom to read mom" LOL!!! (I do..I take a book and sit on the tub to read..that's my time out)

No comments: