so for anyone who has added it to their blogs please replace it with
or you can just click on the link on the left hand upper corner of this blog..titled "Merlo Photography"
Thanks and again sooo sorry :)
Aurora"s Answers to this questions
1. What is something mom always says to you?
AURORA : "whenever we make a mess you say clean up"
2. What makes mom happy? "If we do what you say"
3. What makes mom sad? " "I NEVER MAKE YOU SAD"
4. How does your mom make you laugh?"You tell me the funniest Jokes"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "you look different"
6. How old is your mom? "30"
7. How tall is your mom? "you're kinda off tall"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Go to Target"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "you probably go to the store"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? this is word by word --"Mom if you become famous and get tons of money buy me more toys"
11. What is your mom really good at? "Taking care of us"
12. What is your mom not very good at?"when you are sick..you can't be Mom and do what you usually do"
13. What does your mom do for her job?"She helps people" (Nurse)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?"EVERYTHING"
15. What makes you proud of your mom?"you make me proud everyday mom because you give me everything I want" (wow she's spoiled)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?"Ariel" From the Little Mermaid (awwww she was my hero when I was little snd she didn't even know that LOL)
17. What do you and your mom do together?"we hug each other and kiss each other and go out all the time"
18. How are you and your mom the same?"we are both beautiful" LOL
19. How are you and your mom different?"you have boobs and I don't" LOL!!!!
20. How do you know your mom loves you?"You tell me everyday"
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?"the bathroom--why do you go to the bathroom to read mom" LOL!!! (I do..I take a book and sit on the tub to read..that's my time out)
We did have fun. We took the train to downtown and walked to the museum.
The kids had fun.
The only thing that really bugged me was that there was no protography allowed inside the museum
I was pretty mad but I had my camera on shoulder straps and snuck in some pictures anyways hehe..
Don't get excited I only managed to get one good pic of King Tut and like 3 others the security was tight at each corner.
The exhibit was amazing..Rori was just in awe when she saw what he looked like inside the Cortouche.
She was not dissapointed ! LOL!
Afterwards they did Arts and Crafts.
Than we took the train back home.
Zeth was being a butt ..he did not want to have his picture taken at ALL..
rori trying to kiss him during the dart ride
It was not hard trying to find the museum as we had clear signs of where to go..I took this opportunity to play explorer's with the kids and letting them guide me to the museum they thought it was a HOOT hehe
Rori found this revolving door...they played for like 2 minutes with it..LOL..the lady at the counter said.."happens all the time" haha!
We are here
God of the underwold
Almost to the entrance
a few photos of the exhibit during the digging of king tut..I could only get a few..people were watching Grrr
Inside the exihibit was amazing..
Cortouche of King Tut...I took a book that I had of Egyptian symbols to read what it said of course for someone like me who really dosen't know how to read it ..it was hard LOL
but basically there's a ton of spells from the "Book of The Dead" <---- (didn't know it was actually real, just thought movies made it up) curses basically..
LOL..the guy at the museum was like ..If you can manage to read one sentence out of that...you can a free lunch on me LOL
hence I busted the book out and managed to read something that said.
"Son of Ra'' and "King of " LOL..than I read something that said "may your afterlife be like" and that's it...haha
I got a free Lunch!
after the exhibit you go straight to the gift shop..those sneaky money makers
more exhibits...than I got caught with the camera was told to turn it off GRRRRR
Arts and Crafts
Thanks for looking!