Coraline and My Weird Seat Belt Experience!


So Yesterday (Sat. the 22nd) we went to see Coraline. (great movie ---creepy but great!) The kids and I were so excited to see it and they loved it. Towards the end Rori kept telling me "hold my hand" and Zeth kept saying " I'm not scared" lol..We enjoyed our movie night..but the funny part came after the movie.


As we were getting ready to leave. I sat down, turn the engine on, strapped my seatbelt and as usuall told the kids " guys buckle-in" when all of the sudden Zeth turned to ROri and the following took place...it felt like I was watching wrestle-mania..or WWF LOL!


Zeth - Do IT Rori..just Do it..



ME- ??????


Rori - (In a wrestle-deep-mania voice like "the Rock") YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO..YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TOO...DO IT ..DO IT NOWWW!


Zeth - (also in a deep wrestle-mania voice) WHAT...WHAT DID YOU SAY..SAY IT AGAIn!


ME- (thinking) WHAT THE HECK???


Rori - IT"S TIME..IT"S TIME..DO IT ..YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TOO!


(I hear a click sound - he buckled in)


Zeth - IT"S DONE!


(another click sound - she buckled in)


Rori - IT"S DONE!


ME- speechless----than utter laughter!


1 comment:

The Ison's said...

LOL I love kids and their wild imaginations!!!