Ramen, Ramen, RAMEN

Ode' to the Ramen

My kids love this stuff.
I hate it.
It's food that sick people eat.
It's food that college students eat because it's like .10 lol.
I just don't like it, the smell of it, the taste, its yuck.
Lucky me My kids only want to eat this stuff all day every day.
gross

(zeth eating ramen at lunch today)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(Rori got home at 3:30pm and Yes ate Ramen)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And of course when rori eats Ramen than

...

...

......


Zeth wants to eat it too..AGAIN!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ode to the RAMEN!

1 comment:

The Ison Family said...

Renee! What settings are you using when you take pictures. I love the way that they look!!

Ramen! Ewww Ramen! That's all my kids ever want!