Our Thanksgiving was so NICE! I decided this year to just be US…no one else just US.
I decided to do my thankful list on this day since it is Thanksgiving.
Even though I feel like the world just crashes down on me (All the Time) I always forget to stop and think, I am not the only one who’s been thru this, I am not the only one who has it bad, there are others who have it worse, I am blessed to have the things I have.
My Thankful Wish:
1. I am thankful for my Heavenly Father, who never forgets me even though I forget him sometimes and fill my life with other priorities, but he always, always is there for me.
2. My Two beautiful children Aurora and Zeth who are just the cutest things ever. (I’m their mom of course they are cute)
3. My family because even though I don’t see eye to eye with them, they are still my family.
5. Zeth (ALSO AGAIN) because he is my patience. He will calm me down with all his love and how much he loves me. I thought I loved him more anything and I do but what makes it even more special is how he always comes to me with a huge hug and kiss and said I LOVE YOU MOMMY! That just melts my heart.
6. My three favorite things. FOOD lol….my computer and my camera.
Today has been the most relaxed day ever. It started out with me waking up to cook our delicious food. In between we played games.
Followed by Couch Snuggling J
Followed by watching movies and the COWBOYS GAME WOOT!
At the end of the day we were thankful for our Soft Duckie Towels that kept us warm after it was time to take a bath and be thankful for our little thumbs that soothe us and get us ready to Go to bed. Except for me I stayed up hehe..
I’m Thankful for our day of Rest.
Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone
What Can Clean My Pennies the Best?
This was Rori's Idea for her science fair project. She worked so hard on this.
She cleaned 5 pennies with 5 common household items
Orange Juice and Apple Juice
the winner : VINEGAR
Congrats to my smarty pants for winning
3rd Place in the Science Fair
out of the entire First Grade Class.
(I can't believe I don't have my camera to show you guys the ribbon)
I had to send it back to the manufacturer for a new one
thank goodness I kept all the receipts and had warranty on it. Hopefully I will get it back by thanksgiving. Fall leaves are so beautiful right now and I have no Camera :(
Here are some more photos of The Dallas Zoo. I have created an account on photobucket so that everyone can have access to this photos. Well not everyone just people I want to show this photos too. I will be using this a lot for just random pictures that are not really edited and just have to do with the kids events and other here's the link: ----> http://s386.photobucket.com/albums/oo303/ReneesPhotos1/The%20Dallas%20Zoo/
Please let me know if the link is not working :)