My Ballerina.

I did a small shoot with Aurora and her ballerina Outfit.
I am still learning my settings and would like to overexpose more but like I said I am still learning. :)
What do you guys think?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thank you for looking :)

1 comment:

Knight knughts said...

The kiddos have gotten so big. Sam and Jami miss Rory so much. The pics look fabulous. I love playing with cameras.