I NEED A NEW CAR!


So, I was driving yesterday and all of the sudden I hear a (CLUNK) than a noisy dragging sound. I get out of my car and noticed this piece hanging near the wheel. I just wanted to cry. I am literally like Murphy's Law, anything that can go wrong will go wrong and it happens to me. URghh!! I just payed a little over $300 to get the breaks done --- so I was really upset that I might have to pay more. Luckily when I took it in, it was bolt that broke and my mechanic replaced it with a new one, and what's even better he didn't charge me. That was a huge blessing. But than as I was driving home, the new bolt came out and I had to go back. The guy replaced it again with another and secured it well with some gadget thing, so hopefully it stays there. I need a new car bad..LOL!!!

3 comments:

photographs & memories said...

ohhh... how scary! It's always good to get something fixed for free. A new car would be sooo nice. :)

Aaron & Krystal said...

I hear you on the car trouble thing, stuff like that happens to me ALL the time too. Nice of that guy to fix it for free though.

The Ison Family said...

Oh no! You didn't tell me about it falling out again! I'm so sorry Renee. What year is your Dodge?