NEW JOB!!! :)


Yay!! Today I was hired!!! I just wanted to announce that I found a Job with great hours and great pay. I will be working at Children's Medical Center at legacy in Plano and this facility is brand spanking new. I am so excited to be one of the first people to be employed at this awesome facility that is also part of the Children's in Dallas. The Dallas facility is what I like to call the mother ship. I will be training there and than working permanently at the legacy building. You guys have no idea how happy I am. I am so excited to start working soon.
http://www.childrens.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

renee,
i miss all of you guys.
we should get together.
tell the kids i said hi and i love them.

congratulations on ur new job!
thats exciting!!..

i cant wait to hear from you.

♥annie

Rachel Lassen said...

Renee, Congratulations!! That is huge! It is so great to have a job you like and are excited about. It sounds like it will be great and go right along with your nursing degree. Again Congrats and good luck:)