Evan Almighty At The Park.











Today Zeth and I had playgroup. We went to crawley park in Richardson, Texas. This park is not just nice because of the equipment but because it has a small man-made lake or swamp whatever you want to call it. Anyways I wanted to walk around it and see if I could get a glimpse of any animals. As it turned out zeth and I got more than a glimpse, the animals or creatures actually came to us and kept following us everywhere we went. I felt like Evan Almighty with all the animals following us, turtles (yes I said turtles), ducks, birds, squirl, and I thought the tadpoles and small fish were too, but maybe It was just my imagination...lol. My thought is just that this animals are so used to being fed bread by the neighboring people that they thought we had some too. Yah, We didn't...ooops! ( I made a mental to bring some next time) After we were done with my Evan Almighty moment, Zeth and I went back to the playground with the rest of the mom's and kiddos. At the very end all the kids began to form a huddle, as I found out they were all excited over a rolly-polly, one of the boys picked it up and showed it to me with the rolly-polly resting on his index finger, as I asked "Is he okay?" and than realized " Nope he's not Okay!"
It was really a beautiful day today full of animal weirdness.

6 comments:

RENEE said...

Ohh and by the way...click on the pictures of the animals to see what I wrote..

Aaron & Krystal said...

I laughed so hard yesterday when you asked if the rolly-polly was ok, and then it fell off of his finger. Oops :)

The Staub Squad said...

I was wondering where you dissapeared to yesterday. Glad the animals didn't attack!

alyssarenae said...

hey renee nice blog! i dont know how to do any of those cool things your doing lol.. i still dont know how to make my friends show up lol.. neways watch out though.. i will be bitching and complaining about the next two weeks.. its all finals, clinic sims and mock practicums.. ahh ha ha

Jenna, James, Lili, & Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna, James, Lili, & Alex said...

Soo cute!! I can't believe how big Zethy is now =O