Earth Day :)






I know Earth Day was a couple of days ago..but in the mood of being "Green'' Rori, Zeth and I decided to do some gardening. I don't know if that is "earthy" but we planted some cilantro, peppers, baby tomatoes and flowers. LOL I don't know if that's helping the earth but it will help me with my cooking. We also took all of old mags, cans, bottles and computer parts to a recycle center. We gave up plastic bags and use only totes (which in my opinion work so much better than plastic and fill up more) We love being GREEN!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

aww i hope that the plants grow well!

and thank you so much for liam's little part on your page!! it feels sooooo good to see his beautiful face out there :)

we love you guys!

The Staub Squad said...

Ummmm, be sure to bring me some of your fresh grown tomatoes, and we'll celebrate earth day together!!